Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just thought I'd bob in here and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. I've been home enjoying some time with my sweetheart the last couple of days and now the boys are home from their gramma's house and nestled "snug in their beds" so all is well with the world.

I did finally manage to finish their presents thought it required a final push worthy of the records book. I'll post more on things soon, but suffice it to say that I had a pretty SHARP idea for this year, one that's cool because it knows how to hold it's TEMPER. Any guesses?

Merry Christmas all
Best wishes.
P~

3 comments:

Happy Hermit (happilyhiddenhermit@gmail.com) said...

Merry Christmas

ChicagoMike said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours P~.

Did you make pikes to hold off the cavalry?

Damn The Broccoli said...

Is it some kind of cheese?

Hope you had a good one.
All the best for the coming year.