Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 11, 2010

And the winner is.....

... Balani !!

And here's the real kicker, she's from right here in Northern Utah. (And I swear I didn't play local favorites.) I took number of posts I got, subtracted out the few duplicates and spams that I got, and used a number picker.














So Balani, here's what you need to do. Send me an email, and I'll reply with the details. You can find my email address on my profile page (listed at the top right side of the page). The email address is written out in my "ABOUT ME" section
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Paul~

TO all others, Thanks for participating, I have a couple of other ideas for some smaller scale give-aways as the season progresses, so keep checking in.

No comments: