Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

April 25, 2007

I've had a terrible Fever!

I’ve had a really bad fever lately, I can’t stay focused; I’ve got it bad. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a web developer, having to try and stay focused on coding and staring at a computer screen all day when you’ve got a world class case of Spring Fever? I mean it takes everything in me to not go out and just sit in the sun at the break tables all day long and just watch the flowers bloom. I had to leave an hour early yesterday just to go get some work in the yard done. Mind you it wasn’t imperative that it get done, but in my feverish state I couldn’t think rationally! It was like going to the Emergency Room; I needed immediate treatment! I have heard of people with “seasonal affected disorder” which, best I can tell, is depression caused during the winter months when they can’t get enough sun and outside time. I think I have an inverse case of this. I get really depressed at this time of the year, every year. When the sun starts shining and there are good weather days, I start getting really depressed that I am stuck inside all day instead of out there in it. Thank God for my ambitious wife, she always seems to have some good idea for something I can be working on in the yard. I just need to make sure that I take my daily recommended dose of one part weeding and two parts planting, washed down with a healthy gulp of drip irrigation and press on. At least it looks like we’re supposed to have a beautiful weekend finally; some long term care will do me good.
P~

No comments: