Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

June 9, 2007

Low Impact Reflections IV

What did I like best about Low Impact Week? Throughout the world are bells, of one sort or another. They ring out daily calling the masses together. Like waves, spreading out catching ears and bringing in citizens to worship or gather; to learn and lead. Like these bells I felt a calling to come and join in Low Impact Week. I wanted to join in the gathering, I wanted to learn from you and I wanted to share with you. This is what I liked best about Low Impact Week; YOU. because of this project I linked over other sites and read about your challenges. I learned about your experiences and your failings, and in that I was able to accept mine. Of course I enjoyed the challenge of trying new things, and by in large most of the things that I tried out during last week I will continue to practice regularly. But without a doubt I liked the sharing and the community of change that we all became a part of. I believe that this type of community will be the catalyst to spread, by example, the word about these kind of changes. They're not that hard, but I think people get scared, or feel overwhelmed. Being a part of a community and having people that have either tried something already, or that are doing it for the first time with you will make it so much easier for people to want to try at all.
I congratulate everyone that took part in this challenge, to whatever degree, and thank those that supported us, whether they participated or not. Can't wait to see what you have for us next Crunchy.
P~

No comments: