Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

June 22, 2007

Vacation update.

I have decided that I will be leaving my photo updates until we get back home. I will post a couple here and there, but I usually like to optimize them so that they open reletively quickly and I haven't been able to while on the road. I guess I normally spend more time blogging than I thought I did. No wonder the dear wife keeps asking me "Are you blogging again?" (As a matter of fact, she just came up to me; and I'm not kidding at all, and asked me are you writing a blog?) I do miss it I have to say. I feel like I've fallen out of contact with a bunch of friends. I haven't had much time to check in on the blogs that I usually do, but have been able to check in on a couple of you. It's nice to see though that even with out much of a commenting presence out there, I have still had a few people stopping by to see what I have to say.

On the vacation update front. We went to Tijuana Mexico the other day. This is the first anyone but me has been out of the country. Even though it was literally walking across a border crossing, you can certainly tell that you're "Not in Kansas anymore." My kids in truely kid like fashion noted that everyone seems so desparate, they are poor. It's good that they are able to see how truely blessed we are to live in this country.

No comments: