Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

February 8, 2008

What to say

I find myself in an unusual place. I have nothing really to say. Well that's not entirely true I guess. If you ask my wife she will probably tell you that I prattle on and on about chickens now that I know I'll be able to get some soon. We should get this breed or that breed, this is how I want to build thir coop, yada yada yada, you know the drill. What I mean is that I haven't really had an opportunity to try any new experiments, no new breads, no yogurt, no turning the compost or planting new plants. Not a lot new going on around the ole homestead. I have, however, just about finished my bookshelves that we'll be placing in our last unfinished room in basement to make it our library; that will certainly be a relief.

It's been driving me a little bit mad though I have to say, to read about so many of your early season plantings, and seed orders. I hope to get to some finalized planting lists very soon.
Sorry for the lackluster posts of late. Things should pick up soon.
Hope you are all well.
P~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize, it's winter and a blogging slowdown is expected. :)

Having just recently finished my basement, I too went the library route. Well, not intentionally but I have tons of books so I put in about ten feet of floor to ceiling bookshelves. My kids decided to start calling it the library and the name stuck. I hope you enjoy yours.

P~ said...

Thanks, I didn't even realize that you were still checking in with me. Good to hear from you. I saw some of your recent pictures, you look a bit more thawed the we are. I'll have to post a couple tomorrow to show what I've been looking at for the last couple of months. White.