Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

April 16, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!

Syracuse UT planning commission passed Title X land use ordinance changes!

I just received an email from our cities Planning Commission Chairman to let me know that the Land Use ordinance with the amendment in it to allow the birds passed last night and is now on to the City Counsel. The chairman was a supporter of the amendment all along, and in fact was the person to initiate it. Having been an active proponent of the change, and having corresponded with the commission a number of times on the subject, he assumed that since I could not be at the meeting last night that I would want to know the answer, which I of course did, and am very happy about.

 

Now…where are those email addresses for the city counsel??? Time to start this wheel squeaking again.

 

1 comment:

Robbyn said...

Yay!! Your chickens won't be criminals, ha :)