Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

August 13, 2008

Movie wish list

I found a movie trailer online today that I'm really excited about watching. I don't believe that it's out on dvd yet, but I'll be checking into it further. In the mean time check out a trailer for it.

if you have problem viewing through your reader, check it out HERE

It's a story that needs to be told in my opinion. The agricultural system in the U.S. is broken. It's still getting the food to us, sure, but in reality it's broken. Any time an industry cannot support itself purely on it's products, but must subsist off government subsidies while delivering a sub-par product that industry, in my opinion, is not viable and must be changed.
Enjoy.
P~

No comments: