Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

May 24, 2011

Rainy day musing


The weather this spring in Utah has been the wettest on record, cooler than usual and seems to just keep going on and on... It's easy, as a gardener, to get disgruntled and wish for the warm summer weather, and for the sake of our farmers I guess I do. I thought it wouldn't hurt though to just kind of accept it for today. It will move on when it's time to move on whether we like it or not. Such is life.
For my gardener freinds:

Rain falls gently on hail beaten earth.
Gardens rise slow in the long, cool spring.
Relish the moment,
blistering summer will shock us awake soon.

P~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Anne said...

It has been cool and very very wet. Although the radishes here are amazing because of it (dare I say.. they are sweet! Although I like a radish's bite.. so far this year they are very tame. A little dressing to dip them in and we've been snacking on them everyday.) After the first couple.. I ran out and sowed more.

Watercress as well has been enjoying it.

Julie said...

Thank you, I needed this:) Just started tilling the garden two days ago and it's almost June! I have to admit, I'm liking the slower pace:)