Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 11, 2012

Going to be a hard Season

I was packing today and had a thought... It's going to be a hard season for me this year. I won't have a home, and that means no garden. No garden means no fresh veggies everyday. But even more so, no chance to work in the garden.

I Guess this will be the year to really get to know our local farmers markets and maybe vounteer a few more "hands on" hours at the Extension Service huh?
Got to find the silver lining... that's what it's all about!
Namaste.
P~

1 comment:

Stoney Acres said...

Paul,
I'm excited to hear about your changes! Sad to hear no garden this year. We to are considering a change for some similar reasons to yours, in fact we just listed our home.

Good Luck!