Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

May 6, 2008

A bit Busy...

I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I may be a little hit or miss with the posts in the coming week or two. I will post, for sure, but I see it being sporadic at best. We have a lot of things on our plate at the moment, and something has to give. Later this week we will be beginning the process of putting in a fence, finally. It will be a great blessing to us to be able to cordon off our back  yard as a bit of oasis for our family, not to mention the fact that it will allow our chickens a safer range and make available somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-120 sq ft of additional planting beds  ;-)  always a plus! In order for this to meet our budget I will be doing a majority of the work myself, actually with a couple of my neighbors, but you know what I mean. I need to dig up and relocate sprinkler heads, dig post holes, find some way of minimizing the damage to my existing and currently planted garden beds, set posts and assemble the fencing. Combine this with having my traditional frost free, major planting date just getting ready to arrive (Mothers Day), an upcoming deadline at work and too many small chores to list and I’ve got a full load for sure. I’m also in the process of putting together an outline for some instruction that I want to offer for people in my community to help them learn to start and grow a “Freedom / Victory Garden” in their own yards. This is all coming together at the same time so, as mentioned I may be a bit spotty with the posts. Please bear with me as I do the best I can with the few hours in the day.

Thanks

P~

1 comment:

Robbyn said...

Wishing you well with all your efforts, Patrick! So happy you'll be having more elbow-room for plants and some protection for happy chicken roaming :)