Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

February 23, 2011

Supporting the Local Economy

I mentioned a couple of posts back about a Utah seed company that I generally get seed from.

One of the main reasons that I patronized them was because I like to try to support local businesses if I can and to keep those dollars in our state. Well I have a new sponsor to point out to you that you should take a look into for any upcoming seed purchases that you need to make. Hometown Seeds. They are also a UT local company and they have what seems to be a reasonable GMO free policy. You can find a link to them --> right over there in the side bar.

I will add the caviat that I am receiving from them a free herb seed collection and that I have not prior to this ordered from them. I will certainly let you know in the future about my experience, and would love to hear about any input you have.

Support your local companies when you can.
Best
P~

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

I like supporting seed companies that have a no GMO seed policy. Very cool.

Lynda said...

I'm new to blogging...but I've received an award that I'm passing on to you. I have enjoyed your blog for a while now.

http://cortinacreek.blogspot.com/2011/02/so-much-going-on.html