Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

May 8, 2007

fighting the heat fight II

Update on the attic fan:
I got a call from A~ yesterday afternoon, to tell me she had gone upstairs for essentially the first time of the day, and to her surprise our usually HOT bedroom was one of the coolest rooms in the house. Indeed at the end of the day, when the room is usually unbearable, it was actually quite comfortable, a little on the warm side perhaps, but very tolerable. So I think that the attic fan will be making a difference. Yesterday was not really a super hot day, but this weekend should be nearing 90 here, so we'll see. You know I'll blabber on about it when the time comes.
P~

No comments: