Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

July 13, 2007

Thought for Today

Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you can only be one of two kinds of human beings, either a liberal or a conservative.
- Kurt Vonnegut

 

And therein lays the root of many a problem. By compartmentalizing everything into only this or only that, how can people not argue and disagree. As long as we argue and disagree, we can be pitted against each other. As long as we a pitted against each other we can’t get together to find a solution to problems that face us all, and we are doomed to disagree into oblivion. Learn what you can from your neighbor; know what you agree on and discuss what you don’t, you may not be as far off as you think.

Namaste

P~