Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

September 19, 2007

Thought for today

What we become depends on what we read after all of the professors have finished with us. The greatest university of all is a collection of books.

~Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)

On that note, I’d like to take a minute to point out a new area that I’ve added to the right side menu bar. “Books I’m reading” and “Books I’ve read this year”. The lists aren’t huge but they’ll grow and they do give you an idea of what I’m filling my head with. I invite you to post me a comment any time if you have read or are planning to read any of the books and want to talk or ask about them.

P~

 

No comments: