Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

October 20, 2008

Farmer in Chief - Update

Just heard that there will be an interview with Author Michael Pollan regarding his recently penned open letter to the president elect regarding our food as a national security issue. I’ll be tuning in and thought you might like to as well. Perhaps we can have some discussion on it later…

Check in to NPR’s Fresh Air for the streaming audio which should be available at approx 3:00 ET (US).

P~

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listened to it last night. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I just finished listening to it and really enjoyed the interview. Also, now I know how to download a podcast onto my dd's iPod. Ah, the wonders of technology!