Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 14, 2010

Let's try again...

Well, I don't know Belani, and I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I don't want to miss out on the opportunity of giving someone the Food Dehydrator and I have yet to here from Belani.
Sooo...

Again with the random generator and this time it looks like it's Paige! So I'll be waiting for some word from you then Paige. Hopefully in the next couple of days anyway.

Looking forward to it, and from your post it sounds like you could use one too.
P~

2 comments:

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Balani said...

Congratulations Paige!

Sorry, Paul. I went away that weekend and forgot to check in. With little kids, I never know when I'll have time to read blogs. But I'm glad you were able to give it away!