Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 9, 2009

Did I say it was Spring???

Ummmm, yeah... actually what I meant was that it was really really close to being Spring and that I, uh, was really excited for spring and uh...

OK, screw it, you got me OK?! I lied! It ain't spring, it's just close OK?



And here's the proof: Top = Yesterday Bottom = Today.
Oh well, that's spring time in Utah. You've gotta love it! (No, really, you actually have to love it. If you don't you'll just rot away in miserable frustration because it does this for like two months while it makes up it's mind what season to be.)
Angie, (Farm Mom) Please keep your snickering to a minimum. I guess I wasn't sure after all. You know me though...ever the optimist!

I did plant a bunch of starts today though so I'm just gonna go on like nothin happened. Denial's not just a river in Egypt you know?

Be well friends!
P~

3 comments:

Kory said...

depending on what you planted they may be fine. I had broccoli that used to shrug off light snow. We're in for a little snow this weekend too, after 10 days of bare ground.

Rosengeranium said...

Utah seems to be like Uppsala - two months of waxing and vaning between spring and winter. We even have childrens books describing it. Still this knowledge doesn't stick, and swedes in general pronounce spring the first warm day after new year. Bloody optimists, that's what we are :)

Anonymous said...

Awww....p, you did get me chuckling with this post. And I needed it this morning. Thanks for that my friend! :)