Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

June 9, 2009

Two weeks?

I can't believe it's been that long since I've posted!!
Sorry for the lack of attention. Spring has been in full force, projects have been getting wrapped up and first crops harvested. I can't tell you the true total, but we're near the 50 pounds of food harvested already this year.

I hope to have a full update soon, but you may yet have a bit of waiting to do if I can't get it posted tomorrow. Friday and Saturday, A~ and I are going to spend the night down in SLC where we'll be participating in the 2009 Master Gardeners Conference. We've signed up for a couple of very cool tours of an arboretum and the Red Butte Gardens as well as some great classses. I'm really looking forward to the class on building Tufa Planters!

Hope you're all well and your gardens are doing great!
Till next time.
P~

No comments: