Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

June 15, 2008

Back in Time

OK, since I've been ridiculously funkilicious lately and have, nearly entirely, slacked off on all but the poor me posts, allow me to travel back in time a bit. (Duh, no I'm not really gonna go back in time, just bear with me here.) In the next few posts I'm going to try to catch up on all the positive and interesting things that have been going on here in the last couple of weeks, updates on the 100 foot diet, how the garden is coming along and some of the pics that I've been filling my cameras memory card with over the last little while. So yeah, I think I can effectively say I'm about to be traveling back in time... won't you join me?

If I go back the farthest, it would have to be this:
This was a photo of a very local meal that was somehow ignored on my camera card since the end of May, go figure?. It's the wild asparagus that I harvested locally and some baby greens from the garden. The rice dish is not local (Unless you count the Walmart that's within walking distance? No? dang!) but the bread is homemade and delicious.
Stay tuned...more to come.
P~

No comments: