Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

January 22, 2008

Refocusing (For the record.)

Alright, now that I've had my weekend off, indulged myself in football playoff games and managed to generally talk my way out of working on my projects for a weekend it's time to refocus. This is not one of my strong suits. I'm a good starter, nay a great starter, but I die in the stretch. My attention's a little sporadic I guess. So here I am again, reiterating my goal.

I will finish my projects before I take time to relax.

I really want to get all of this stuff wrapped up before the end of February. The beginning of March is the time that I plan to start dilligent work towards preparing for the planting season so I do need to get it done.

No comments: