Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

October 10, 2008

Watching the Sunset

Figuratively that is. We're expecting a major cold front to come through this weekend. Possibly even snow in the valleys. There won't be much even if it does come to that, but either way it'll be cold! So, like how the day winds down slowly and gradually the sun sets on the day so too has the garden, the summer garden that is, begun to slip into the horizon. It's not gone yet but it's fading for sure. I still have a bunch of tomatoes on the vines that I want to see how long I can keep in production, and there's a few chilies that are still not quite ripe, but those are all planted together so I'll be doing my best tomorrow to build them a sort of greenhouse/hoop house.

As for the fall garden, it's doing pretty well. The beets and spinach are plugging alone well, but I was hoping the kohlrabi would be doing a little better. Worst case, I guess I can always just eat the greens since they're edible too.

Not too much more to say than that. I hope to have a better post for you tomorrow.
Till then.
P~

1 comment:

It's me said...

We had snow last night.
HURRAY!