Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

February 9, 2009

Still kickin...

Yeah, I'm still here ya'll. You guys are gonna hafta work harder than that to get rid 'O me! honestly, I just needed a break for a couple of days. I usually don't write over the weekend, so that's not actually that unusual, it's just that last week I was wearing three different hats at work while one guy was out of town and another was on leave after having a baby. Combined with trying to wrap up some other writing stuff and the ubiquitous projects list at home and I just needed to take five. I've learned from experience that when I don't, that's when I get sick and run down.

Can't have that can we? Too much going on!
Stay tuned, new post coming right up!

P~

No comments: