Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 24, 2007

A Great Day

I had a great day today. The kids were down with their grandma and, besides the fact that A~ and I miss them when they're gone, we had a great day bumming around SLC together. Checked out some cool antique shops and just enjoyed having time alone. The trees downtown were blossoming, the sun was out and the weather was perfect. I don't think I could have planned a better day. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel ambitious and do some work around the house while I can, seems we're expecting yucky weather again. Oh well such is the nature of spring.

More later.
P~

No comments: