Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 6, 2007

New blog

I originally set up a blog on myspace. I wanted to begin blogging because I have a lot of ideas and thoughts that I wanted to get out. I began blogging there because I had set up an account and wanted to see how I liked it. Well, I like it! I don't think that most people that go there are going there for the blogs though as most people don't even enter anything in theirs. I am going to go ahead and post up the few entries that I had made in the other location to here just to keep everbody up to speed. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

PS.. the name.. A posse ad esse "from possibility to reality". I'll warn you up front, I'm a dreamer!
P~

No comments: