Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 21, 2007

Seeds are in; Garden's started!

"I love it when a plan comes together!"
I germinated a bunch of cold weather seeds over the weekend, and planned to put them in the ground this week. Yesterday after work I was able to get a bunch of peas and radishes planted about an hour before a light spring rain. Couldn't have planned it better.
A~ and I have talked about planting bulbs for the last two or three years, I am glad we finally did. A~'s tulips and Daffodils finally popped yesterday and showed some color. We now have the hyacinth, tulips and daffodills brightening the front yard and the columbines are on their way. May I reiterate... "I love Spring!!!"

Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers today; And give us not to think so far away As the uncertain harvest; keep us here All simply in the springing of the year.
-Robert Frost

P~

2 comments:

Marc said...

You are further along than I am with outdoor vegetable planting. I had planned to have lettuce, peas, and spinich outside by now. Maybe this weekend - if the rain holds off. Unfortunately the rain has heard that it is now spring! We are getting some every day!

Good luck with your cool season veggies!

P~ said...

Listen... here the sirens and bells? well you're the first person to every comment on my blog! You win... well, nothing actually, but I was really excited to actually see that someone besides me is checking it out. I checked out your page again today, I really want to try the growing under lights sometime, probably next year. For this year it looks like tomato starts from the nursery again. I may have seeds in the ground but your gonna be eating sweet tomato sandwiches in May!