Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 6, 2007

Blog goals

original post - Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well this makes two days in a row. I look forward to using this as my personal journal. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a few readers. I want to make a couple of goals for myself on this my first blog.
- I want to share my thoughts on the world. I know I won't agree with everyone, but I would love nothing more than to open a dialogue, and get some honest but respectful debate going. I guess I'm an idealist.
- I want to share my ideas and crazy theories if for no other reason than to amuse myself later on. I sit at work all day and have any number of thoughts preoccupy my head. I think my wife, wonderful as she is, has tired of them; so hey, why not share them with everyone right??
- I hope to share my goals and hold myself to a greater standard. Everyone knows how peer pressure works right? If I share my goals, even if I'm the only one to ever read them, they are written and cannot be hidden from.
I hope anyone reading this in the future will not hesitate to join in my madness! Mail me your thoughts and theories and lets see where it goes.

No comments: