Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

June 17, 2008

Great Fathers Day.

I had a great Fathers Day. Thanks so much to my wife and kids for making it a great day for me, and check out the sweet gifts I scored. I'm now all decked out and ready for the Bolts to take it to the Big game this year and can sport a little Fan-love every day at work. And the Big book of Country Wisdom, what can I say, do they know me or what. Thanks again guys. I love you.
And Thanks to you too Dad, for giving me a good example. Glad you had a great day too.
P~

1 comment:

Robbyn said...

Glad you had a great Father's day...wow, you're going to love the book! We have it and still go back to it all the time :)