Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

August 12, 2008

Tired and Frustrated

Sorry, no big post tonight. I'm tired, and I have to get up early to get in early; deadline to make in the "real world" at least until I figure out how to get paid for this writing thing. Any suggestions? ;-)
I'm also frustrated. I seem to have an impending conflict coming with my local ordanance enforcement officer. I guess my sideyard, is not necessarily entirely mine. If I put lumber there that I've just acquired for a backyard project, or pile some sod cuttings from the backyard I am considered a "nuisance" and given notice to clean it up. I'm not even in an HOA!
*$#!!)#%**@#. Awe heck, cussing won't help I guess. Time to get familiar with the ordinances.
Be well all.
P~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the lumber in a right of way or on private property?

Chicago Mike