Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

August 4, 2008

Too good not to post

I just had to post a link to this article about a local resident a town over that created what he’s dubbed his “Redneck Stonehenge” to remind some of his new neighbors that while he understands that they paid a lot of money for their new homes in “the country”. He’s been there since he was seven and farming is just part of his way of life.

I can totally see this happening here. Too bad.  I may just have to look this guy up so I can shake his hand!

P~

 

P.S. make sure you enlarge the picture on the right. Too classic. You go Rhett!

http://www.standard.net/live/news/139701/#

No comments: