Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

April 18, 2007

Nasty weather again.

Well, the temps have dropped off the map again, and I'll be damned if it isn't snowing out. I was hoping that the weather would hold another week or so, My pear and cherry blossoms have been open for a while now, but my apple blossoms are just now peaking out, and this is gonna beat them up pretty good I think. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope for the best and see what comes of it. Looks like the next couple of days will provide me with a good opportunity to work in the garage, and see if I can make a difference. If I don't do it now, who knows when I'll have the chance.

No comments: