Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

January 11, 2008

ECG for K~

My middle son K~ went in yesterday for his electrocardiogram. It took much longer that I thought it would, almost 45 minutes, and he had to lay very still on one side for most of it. He had a hard time with the laying still part, but otherwise did really well. We had incorrectly believed that we were going to be able to speak with a cardiologist at this appointment, but all we had was a ECG tech that was very stone faced and almost seemed to be just an extension of the machine, so very little information was gotten. It seems the actual cardiologist doesn’t come in until after hours and then dictates his diagnoses and we don’t get to learn anything until we meet with our regular physician. I’ll post more when I know more. Till then, thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts, they are greatly appreciated.

P~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some good news on his prognosis soon. They really shouldn't make people wait like that, especially with news about their children's health.