Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

January 29, 2008

It's a small world

It really is isn't it? Particularly when you look at the way that the internet and the blogosphere has the ability to bring us together in a sort of neighborhood. For instance, in the last four days alone I've had visitors from all over the United States as well as from Bulgaria, Italy, Australia, Germany, Canada, India, Ireland, England, South Africa, Singapore and Japan. If that doesn't make for a small world I don't know what does.
And yet with all of that, I was so pleased to find today the blog of neighbor in the most local sense, right down my residential street. It was almost uncanny the number of things that we have in common from our conservative ideas to our progression toward a greener and lower impact lifestyle. The funniest part is that we have actually met before when I was interviewing for a job with a local company.
I love being able to meet and interact with people of a like mind all around the world. I am regularly inspired, encouraged, entertained, amused and educated. And as for your reading me, well, I can only say I am honored by your time. I hope you come away with some good information, or at least a smile.
So here's to a small world, to sharing ideas and encouraging each other in achieving our goals, and to finding new friends.

No comments: