Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 9, 2007

Spring fever

Well, I can feel it. Spring is coming.
For the first time this year, I was awakened at night by the winds of a storm coming in and didn't wake up to shovel snow. This is a small miracle hear in the Rocky mountain west where I live.
I'm sure we're in for more cold, but I can see the green light at the end of the tunnel. I say green light, because at this time of the year I get a major case of the garden giddies! Time to plan all of my plantings; figure out what new plants I'll try this year; plan my little experiments that are sure to crop up. For instance, can I make a Teepee big enough for my kids to play in out of bamboo and green beans? Why not? I do square foot gardening, and love it. I've never had such perfect tomatoes and veggies.
I'm already starting to think about all the summer stuff we'll do this year. Last year we were putting our home on the market and spent most of the weekends making sure that the house was clean and tidy in case someone wanted to see it. This year we've decided to stay put. Our kids like the neighborhood, and we have a good home here so we will just enjoy the summer and make up for all of the stuff we didn't do last year. I hope to share lots of picture with you all this year so you can enjoy it with us!

No comments: