Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

March 16, 2007

St Patriks Day Love

Happy St. Patriks Day!

Today eight years ago, my life was changed. I was going to school in Salt Lake City. A few days before St Patriks Day I received a call that I was pulled from the classroom for. The beautiful woman who fetched me from that class was to steal my heart. We didn't have a chance to talk then, but on Friday afternoon, St Patriks Day, we did. From that moment on, I could not get my mind off of her. We would take walks in the afternoon along the river that ran next to the campus. We talked on the phone at night, and after finally getting a chance to spend a full afternoon date with her I knew I had found my soulmate. I was in love. I still am today. Some laughed at us, most thought we would never make it. They have all been proven wrong. I love my beautiful wife more today than when I fell for her eight years ago. My wish to you all on this day is that the luck of the Irish is with you, and that you too can know such joy.

Cha robh dithis riamh a’ fadadh teine nach do las eatarra.
Two never kindled a fire but it lit between them. - irish proverb

No comments: