Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

April 17, 2008

Thought for Today

I’m a man of the past

and I’m living in the present

and I’m walking in the future, stepping in the future.

~Peter Tosh - Mystic Man

 

Could I have said it any better?

Some days I feel like I was placed in the wrong century. I find my interests piqued far more often by an investigation of the ancient methods and practices than by promises of a shining new day through new technologies.

I wrote last year (Almost to the day) that I have found “Happiness is being where you are” (living in the present, enjoying our blessings, and wanting for naught), to be a great truth.

While at the same time trying to prepare myself for an uncertain future and being more mindful of my decisions and their future repercussions.

Thoughts anyone?

P~

No comments: