Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

July 16, 2008

City Chickens

I thought I'd just post a quick post tonight, since I've been a bit busy and didn't have time for a longer one. I got a great comment from an Anonymous poster yesterday that gave me a pretty good warm fuzzy. It seems I provided some small bit of inspiration to this reader with some of my previous posts regarding my urban chickens and their "Chicken Condo". I hope you all will pop on over to YouTube and check out her video, It's well made and well, just fun to watch!
And to you Anonymous. I'm so glad I could be of some inspiration. I am flattered and pleased. That is really one of the best benefits I could ask for from this whole blogging experiment.
Till tomorrow.
P~

No comments: