Welcome

Welcome All! I'm a dreamer, I hope you are too! A Posse ad Esse, or From possibility to reality, is a general state of mind. I hope you'll share your possibilities with me as I will with you. Namaste~

July 12, 2008

Find your "Freedom" ...Garden.

I wanted to take a minute to encourage everyone who reads this blog, and that has even a cursory interest in growing food and gardening to pay a visit to the latest effort being put forth by the fantastic folks over at Path to Freedom. The new site is called Freedomgardens and is a really great social networking site for folks like us who are trying our best to increase our connection to growing our own foods, or raising animals for food. You can read the press release, or just stop by the site and check it out. Look me up while your there, you can find me as "Corner Gardener".
Grow on!
P~

No comments: